Threadlift Treatment Care Instructions
Pre Treatment Care Instructions for Threadlift
- Avoid aspirin and vitamin E for 10 days.
- Avoid anti-inflammatories like motrin, advil, aleve, etc. for 7 days.
- Avoid alcohol for 3 days.
Post Treatment Care Instructions for Threadlift
- Cold packs may be applied for swelling as needed.
- Take Tylenol in case of pain as needed.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 1 week.
- Avoid massage for 1 month.
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds, saunas, laser, or IPL for 1 month.
- Keep your head elevated on several pillows or in a recliner for the first 3 nights.
- No dental surgery for 1 month.
- Avoid excessive chewing (no gum) and other unnecessary facial movements for 1 week.
- Wash, shave and dry your face gently without rubbing for 1 week.
- You may apply makeup gently after 24 hours.