Dermal Filler Treatment Care Instructions
Post Treatment Care Instructions for Dermal Filler
- Do NOT massage or apply pressure on the injected area for 48 hours.
- Avoid rigorous exercise activities, excessive sun or heat exposure, and alcoholic beverages on the day of treatment.
- No facials or saunas for 48 hours after treatment.
- You may gently wash with soap & water.
- You may apply make-up (preferably pharmaceutical grade mineral makeup) as usual.
- Drink plenty of water for the next few days. It helps improve the outcome of the Filler.
- There may be some mild swelling. You may apply ice packs for 15 minutes every 1 hour, if needed.
- There may be some bruising. It will resolve like any other bruise in about a week. You may apply Arnica cream to help with healing.
- We recommend Tylenol if you have any discomfort. Avoid aspirin as it may worsen bruising.
- It is normal to feel firmness or small lumps at the injection site at first. These will soften over time.
- If there is a visible lump, after 48 hours, you may gently massage to smooth it out.