Today we're sharing a quick 15 Minute Fresh Face makeup tutorial using GloMinerals cosmetics! This look is perfect for every day errands, work, or school. With only a few products and the right tools, you can achieve this look in a snap. Let's GLO girls!
1. BASE: Apply a pea-sized amount of Face Primer with your fingers to entire face. Then apply a thin layer of undereye concealer with a concealer brush. Next, apply 1 pump of Luxe foundation with a fluffy foundation brush to entire face. (OPTIONAL: For all day shine control in oily areas, set foundation with a translucent setting powder on a powder brush.)
2. CHEEKS: Sweep blush in ‘Paradise' on the apples of your cheeks. Follow with a light dusting of highlighter (like GloMinerals Shimmer Brick in ‘Gleam') over the cheekbones.
3. BROWS: Fill in brows with Glo's brow powder duo and brow brush.
4. EYES: We used GloMinerals' “Elemental Eye Palette” for our model's eye look. First, sweep a light shimmery eyeshadow over your entire eyelid with an eyeshadow brush. Then brush a matte taupe shadow into the crease with the same eyeshadow brush. We used a darker shade of eyeshadow to create a more natural eyeliner look. Dip a flat eyeliner or brow brush into water, then pat brush tip onto a medium brown eyeshadow. Line your upper and lower lash line with the dampened shadow for a natural eyeliner look. Finish eyes with 2 coats of Lash Lengthening Mascara.
5. LIPS: Complete the look with a natural pink lip color like ‘Demure' and nude gloss like ‘Chiffon'.
The final look? Check it out!
We hope you enjoyed our quick and easy tutorial. Stop by Elamar Skin Science in Decatur AL to try our fabulous line of GloMinerals cosmetics for yourself! We offer makeup lessons as well as formal & bridal makeup application using the highest quality of mineral makeup.
xoxo The Beauty Brainiacs