This scary looking ad once ran in a beauty magazine. As funny as it may seem now, some still believe it reflects the reality of what it takes to look younger. If you worry that the phrase “no pain, no gain” applies to cosmetic procedures, this newsletter is just for you. Now there is no reason to avoid treatments that can dramatically improve your appearance out of fear that they may be painful.
At Elamar, we believe in the concept of Painless Beauty. Our goal is for every patient to get the results they want with no fear of discomfort. Here are 7 reasons you don’t have to worry about pain during your treatment…
1. Concern. Your comfort matters to us. We have planned for your comfort during every treatment and procedure. It’s not just an afterthought but an important part of your experience.
2. Atmosphere. We have carefully designed every detail of our medical spa to welcome and relax you. This includes our supportive staff, modern office, music, and refreshments. And, we are never in a hurry when it comes to your treatments.
3. Information. No rush and no surprises. You need time to ask questions and consider everything. We are happy to answer your concerns, provide information, and explore options.
4. Instruments. Everything we use during your procedure is selected for the best results and the least discomfort. Botox and Dermal Fillers are injected with the smallest possible needles and blunt tipped cannulas for maximum comfort, and our Laser has an advanced cooling system for your skin.
5. Anesthesia. We use multiple products that make your treatment comfortable. Topical numbing cream can be used on the skin before procedures, all our Dermal Fillers contain lidocaine that adds extra comfort for injections, dental blocks are offered when needed, and our chemical peels are virtually painless.
6. Equipment. Elamar now has a brand new Zimmer Cryo machine that generates a flow of chilled air across the skin to make all our Laser procedures ultra comfortable. We are constantly adding ways to make every experience better for our patients.
7. Techniques. How procedures are done has a lot to do with your level of comfort. We use the most advanced nonsurgical techniques from the US and Europe to ensure you are getting the best possible results. We never stop training and improving.
I hope this removes any fear you may have about cosmetic procedures.
At Elamar you can just relax… And stay beautiful,