Our Beauty Brainiac question of the week – What is botox used for?
- Removing frown lines, creases, and wrinkles.
- Lifting the brow to make you look less tired or angry.
- Skin problems such as acne and rosacea.
- Treating migraine and tension headaches.
- Reducing embarrassing underarm sweating.
- Improving confidence and self esteem by improving appearance.
- Reducing negative feelings and improving mood by reducing facial frowning.
Since you asked……
- Botox is the top nonsurgical cosmetic treatment.
- Number of Botox users in the US = 6.3 million.
- Approved by the FDA since 2002.